Experienced UI/Web Designer
Experienced UI/Web Designer
Location: Skopje Employment: Full-time Key Skills: Web/Graphic design and layout skills
A unique opportunity to work for our Swiss partner Rentouch GmbH who is focusing on developing the worldwide known Pi Planning app. The PI Planning app is a solution for distributed team collaboration and planning boards as part of agile development teams synced with Jira, Microsoft Azure DevOps, or Rally Software. Their customers are the world’s largest lean or agile organizations such as Dell, Renault, Vodafone, Mercedes-Benz, Davita and so on. Read more on http://www.piplanning.io .
In this role, you will be a UI/Web Designer contributing significantly to the appearance as well as look and feel of our product. You will work with all team members daily and be a part of a growing team designing, building, and supporting a product used by the largest companies across the globe.
In this role you will get the chance to:
- Design new features always with the customer journey in mind.
- Test and improve the design of our current product.
- Establish design guidelines, standards and best practices.
- Maintain the appearance of the piplanning app by enforcing design standards.
- Support our team in the ideation, development and management of our product’s UI.
- Lead the charge in helping us improve our current corporate identity be it through a revised GUI or marketing related designs going.
- Hand in hand with our product design.
- Occasionally collaborate with the team on the design and creation of web, email, and promotional assets, and create/update our website when the marketing team needs design help.
Desired requirements and qualifications:
In order to set you up for delighting our customers from day one, we’ll expect you to have this on your first day:
- Experience designing and building innovative and intuitive web applications.
- 5+ years design experience.
- Exceptional web/graphic design skills, communication skills and attention to detail.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design or related field preferred.
- Experience in using Figma is a big plus.
- Online portfolio demonstrating solid web design and layout skills a must.
- Knowledge and experience in coordinating type and image.
- Knowledge of current creative and design trends.
- Brand identity experience a plus.
- Ability to generate, articulate, and present creative ideas and strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized, a self-starter, able to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative.
- Must have a deep understanding of modern web interface design technologies and best practices.
- Fast learner who can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.
What We Offer:
- Highly collaboration and fun.
- With your passion you shape the future of Rentouch and leave your mark on the product vision and strategy.
- Learn from our customers every day, translate their needs into features and help some of the largest organizations across the globe improve their planning success.
- Attractive remuneration and employment condition.
- Great working atmosphere in a young and open team.
How you can join us
About Rentouch GmbH:
Rentouch GmbH is the leader in digital collaboration software, providing next level experience from small ones up to the largest companies you can imagine. Their focus is on an immense variety of customers dealing with the same challenge, how to collaborate effectively across locations and time-zones. With the piplanning app they help teams to become more effective, aligned, and focused – providing seamless collaboration.