- As part of a cross-location team, you develop CAM applications for the dental market and maintain existing applications for milling and/or 3D printing.
- You code frontend and backend requirements.
- You will work in interdisciplinary system projects with a focus on software.
- You will be involved in solution design, architecture, and interface definitions.
What we offer
- Personal and professional development to the next level with great fringe benefits along.
- Work in an inclusive collaborative work environment
- Closely work with an experienced team that drive every single day with an opportunity to learn and deliver the exceptional
What you need to offer
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering, or Mechatronics or comparable education and/or several years of professional experience, e.g. in mechanical engineering with a focus to software.
- You have deep knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming.
- You have experience with Visual Studio and C#.
- Experience in desktop-UI development with WPF complete your profile.
- In addition, experience with Git, and Jira is an advantage.
- You convince us as a team player, reliable and cooperative personality.
- Good written and spoken English skills complete your profile. German is an advantage.
Ivoclar Vivadent AG is one of the world‘s leading and most innovative dental companies with 3,500 employees, offering a comprehensive range of products and systems for dentists and dental technicians. The company is known for its long-standing experience, high quality, and innovation. It is guided by strong values and the company culture of a sustainably operated family-owned business with a long-term vision. At Ivoclar Vivadent AG, you will turn today’s vision into tomorrow’s reality. Find out more here.