What we offer
In this role, you’ll get the chance to:
- Regularly tackle the largest and most complex problems on the team, from technical design to launch.
- Deliver new functionalities largely based on customer feedback.
- Routinely tackle complex architecture challenges and apply architectural standards.
- Use the following technologies: Python (Asyncio / Twisted), NATS, WAMP, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, Grafana, Loki, and Kubernetes.
- Do code reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk problems.
- Enhance and set the standard for thorough, meaningful test automation.
What you need to offer
Sounds exciting? In order to set you up for delighting our customers from day one, we’ll expect you to have this on your first day:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a software development team.
- Extensive understanding of how to utilize Python in backends (API).
- Good understanding of event-driven, micro-service architecture in combination with CI / CD.
- Routine in debugging and solving issues with the help of a monitoring/logging stack.
- Preference to focus on backend work with occasional fullstack tasks.
- Passion for making features that are quick, useful, and easy to use.
- Mastered practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful.
- Fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.